Followers

Tuesday 4 November 2008

First timer, please be gentle with me

I am very new to blogging and have no idea what I am doing :o)

I love going out on "photo shoots" and take thousands of photographs which my friend Pat and I use to design card toppers and papers and create CDs for crafters to use. Pat has also started taking photographs too so between us we have quite a comprehensive collection. We are called J & P Pictures and can be found at

As soon as I work out how to do it I will upload some of my cards made from our first CD which is called Summer Flowers.

You may use my ideas/designs to make cards but please do not submit them to other publications/blogs without acknowledging where your inspiration came from. All the contents of this blog remain my copyright and must not be copied in any form without my permission.

Jackie


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing examples of your gorgeous cards on here Jackie.
Love the new blog!
Viv xxx

Handcrafted With Love said...

Well done on taking the plunge into blog land Jackie ..... Now you'll never have any spare time!

Love Pam xx