Followers

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Two blog awards in one day...

...from the lovely Nanaseaside, thank you so much Christine, and from the lovely Crazycraftshed as well, thank you so much Dianne. How lucky am I? :o)



I have to include the following;
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut even more friendships are propagated.Please give more attention to these writers.Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award"
I also have to pass them on to 8 blog friends but it is so difficult to choose that I decided to award them to everyone on my followers list :o)
Bless you all, Jackie xx

No comments: