Followers

Saturday 4 July 2009

Stamp Something - Christmas in July

This is my offering for Stamp Something's Christmas in July challenge over at http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/2009/07/christmas-in-july-somethings-challenge.html

I covered the BC with HOTP from stash. The stamp is one I borrowed at my very good friend Viv's house a while back, thank you Viv :o) Coloured with copics. DP was kindly donated to me by Pauline at Derby Dabblers last night because I forgot to take my Christmas papers! I'm afraid this weather has sozzled my brains, I was not in good cardmaking mode because a week of being mauled about by the oppressive heat and humidity has really taken it out of me :o(
Recipe:
BC is hammered white from PMS covered with HOTP from Christmas stack
DP unknown but may be PM or Dovecraft
Stamps unknown
Red card scrap from stash
Dovecraft edge punch
Glamour Dust
Copics
Jackie xx

6 comments:

Giovana said...

Really cute card. Thanks so much for playing the challenge with us.
Have a great day.
God bless
Giovana

Christine said...

Hi Jackie this card may make you feel cooler, but it dosent seem to be working by the sound of it...we keep getting a nice breeze but I dont stay out to long.. the card love it.

Christine xx

Lynne in NI said...

Great card Jackie - I love your little snowy bird house, great layout too!
I know what you mean about the heat - its a bit cooler here today, but the humidity is desperate! (I think I'm built for colder weather...LOL!)

Lesley said...

lovely card but difficult to think about Christmas in this heat!!! lol - Lesley x

Lesley said...

lovely card but difficult to think about Christmas in this heat!!! lol - Lesley x

Erin... said...

So pretty! Great sparkle! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something:)