Followers

Tuesday 6 October 2009

I have a lovely award.....

..... from the lovely Chrissie over at http://simply-one-of-a-kind.blogspot.com/
If you haven't seen Chrissie's blog then hop on over there and have a look, you won't regret it :o)
I'm afraid I can't pick just a few from all my blogging friends to pass it on to so if you are on my list of followers then please feel free to accept it from me :o)
Now I have to list 5 of my addictions!
Crafting of course (including designing papers from my own photographs)
Taking photographs
Chocolate and fudge, and to have both together is sheer delight
Getting out and about
Craft spending
Jackie xx

3 comments:

Squirrel x said...

What a kind thing to do Jackie, and a well deserved award because your blog IS fabulous! Even though mine isn't, I may take you up on your offer coz being a newbie I aint got much in my sidebar yet and this would set it off a treat!! As for my addictions ....... Squirrel xx

Unknown said...

Well done on your Award, most deserved, mmm Chocolate and Fudge...might become another addiction for me...LOL Hugs Avril xxx

Caroljenks said...

Congrats on your award Jackie :)

Thanks for your good wishes ref my 'op'. All went well, back home now - thankfully didn't have to stay in overnight :)

Carol x