Followers

Wednesday 16 December 2009

Peachy Keen #18

What a difference it makes when I go upstairs to make something I want to make instead of all those Christmas cards I (along with all of you) had to make :o)
I found this Magenta anemone stamp in the bottom of a box, unused for so long so I decided to give it an airing. Of course out came the Copics to colour it. I edged the petals with gold Glamour Dust and the flower centres are highlighted with Sakura Stardust pen.
The BC is from PMS many moons ago and never used, sentiment is from the SU Bloom set and the pearls and ribbon are from stash. Strange how the pearls look different sizes on different colours but they are all the same. Oh and I mustn't forget to mention my beloved Nesties :o)
Jackie xx

11 comments:

coops said...

an absolutely beautiful card jackie, i love how you`ve glittered the flowers and such a fab image and colours.luv coops.xx

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Hi Jackie! I love your beautiful card! All of the sparkles and glimmers - make it "FEEL" like Christmas! The coloring you did on the flowers is just great! Give VIV a REAL HUG from me!! Hugs and Happy Holidays! KathyJ

My Creative Time said...

Wow Jackie, I love your card!! Your coloring is perfect!
Also, like Kathy~ Can you give VIV a big HUG from me also!! I appreciate it:)
Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
xxx
Emma:)

Sarpreet said...

lovely card, i am so pleased you like my cards, hopefully i have encouraged you to use the stamp productively

Nikki Foraker said...

WOW!!! what a STUNNING card!!!lovin' the glitter!!!

nikki

Janice W. said...

I love the way you colored the flowers and the glitter and shimmer is so pretty! Give Viv a hug from me too! Thanks for joining in another Peachy Keen challenge!

Mina said...

stunning card Jackie, the glittered poinsettas are fabulous
Mina xxx

Lesley said...

best of luck with the challenge - stunning card - christmas wishes Lesley x

issy said...

Hi Jackie another beauty..

love the flowers, a real Christmasy feel.

issy

Angelica Suarez said...

Love the gold glitter and shimmer! It's beautiful...thanks so much for playing along at Peachy Keen this week!

Lorie said...

Wow! What a gorgeous, card, Jackie! Thanks for playing the PKS challenge!!

Big hugs,
Lorie