Followers

Monday 12 July 2010

Magical crafts #19 - Christmas in July

Good morning all on this wonderful rainy day, I am beginning to feel human again instead of like a limp wet rag :o)
This is my entry for the Magical Crafts #19 Christmas in July challenge. I have never entered this one before, I found the link on the lovely Doreen's blog and as I am making some of my Christmas cards at the moment I thought it would be a good idea to have a go :o)
Sorry folks, I'm waffling again, don't fall asleep on me yet :o)
Onto the card, which is supposed to be why I am here at the moment!
I've used MME Paper which I thought complimented the wonderful digi image which is from Karen's Doodles US  and I am also entering this card for their challenge which just happens to be Christmas in July. These are the first digi images I have bought and I can see why folks are so addicted, although I must remember to print them  a tad smaller next time :o)
Image coloured with copics and sakura stardust pens, with a smidgin of glamour dust for the snow. Nesties weren't big enough so I just cut out the circles to matt the body and head onto.
You can all wake up now :o)
Jackie xx

10 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jackie
A fabulous card,love the image,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Unknown said...

Talkin' of daft 'aporths, this wasn't up when I commented on the turtle one, so NER!! Ha Ha! This is another smashing card Jack and I really like how you framed Moose's head. It works well and I'm going to nick that idea. See ya Sunday me gud bud!! Luv Me xxx

Janette said...

Hi Jackie,This is amazing I LOVE it .xxx

kay said...

stayed awake jackie and loved your card,i am building up my collection of digi images as there are so many fab ones around,x

coops said...

fantastic card jackie, the image is fab and i love the backing paper.
xx coops xx

Lesley said...

Fab card and great image! Thanks for taking part in the Magical Crafts challenge xx

shulsart said...

Jackie, you did a smashing job for your first digi, we are so happy you chose Karen's Doodles. Your card is wonderful, love that circle behind the moose's head. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.

Amanda said...

This is a great card. I love the image and you've coloured it so well.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Magical Crafts.

Amanda

Erin... said...

Super cute!! Great paper for this fun little guy! Thanks for sharing it with us at Karen's Doodles this week! Hope to see you again soon!

Zoe said...

This is adorable! I love the iamge and the background papers are perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Karen's Doodles this week.