Followers

Monday 18 April 2011

A few photographs taken yesterday.....

.....on a stroll with my daughter round Mapperley Reservoir, Shipley Park.
I had the big lens on my camera and hadn't got my tripod with me so the goldfinch is a tad blurred!



I suppose you could say this is going from the sublime to the ridiculous with the robin and goldfinch above and the huge feller below and his friends LOL.




And then I found these tiny speedwell flowers, aren't they just so beautiful :o)
Jackie xx

8 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, Great pics, so love the wildlife, it's amazing isn't it...that little flower is sweet to.xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful photo's Jackie, thats one thing we are not short of here in the uk (Scenery).xxx

Tracey said...

Goodness Jackie you have been busy with the cards and the photographs. Everything is beautiful, as usual.

Tracey x

Buffy said...

You have some great photos Jackie. The Robin is wonderful, good d.o.f.

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous pics

Joanne said...

Another wonderful outing with GREAT photos! Looks like Spring has Sprung! I so love seeing the pics you take of your beautiful countryside! I hope I get to visit there some day. Mahalo for sharing! Hugs, J:)

Elizabeth said...

Hi Jackie, lovely photographs - love the close up of the speedwell. Elizabeth xx

Viv said...

Beautiful pics again Jackie :O) Viv xx