Followers

Thursday 20 October 2011

Scrapbook pages and a welcome

Good morning everyone. So far it looks like a nice calm morning out there.
I would like to start the day by welcoming a new follower, hello Christine, thank you for joining me :o)
And now onto my 12x12 DLO. I decided it was time I got my scrapbooking head on as I have not done any since about January!



Of course I had wanted to load them left first then right so they are in sequence but Blogger decided otherwise! Never mind, I am sure that you can work out 
which is which :o)
The backing paper was from stash and has no name on.
All brown and orange card is Bazzil, gold mirri also used. Titles created in Scal using Balloon font and cut on Cricut. Round mats were cut with Nesties and Go create. Swirl is from Sizzix long die and the bottom border is the negative from same  :o)
Jackie xx

14 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous photo's Jackie.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

two beautiful pages Jackie, I like the layouts and the colours.
Kevin xx

coops said...

gorgeous pages jackie.the autumnal pics are stunning and great designs :D

xx coops xx

Inger Harding said...

Beautiful work Jackie!!
Gorgeous photos!

♥ Hugs, Inger

Christine L said...

Fab autumnal pics Jackie and great layouts! And thank you for my welcome!
Hugs
Christine x

Sarpreet said...

This is such a gorgeous, Sorry it has been a while since I hvae been on your blog, it may be a little longer before I can start visiting regularly.

brenda said...

Hello Jackie, I thought it overdue popping in to thak you and say how very much I appreciate your visits.

And of course have a little nosey round your blog, which I am just off to do now.

Have a good weekend.

B x

nnalorac said...

Lovely creative LOs Jackie, love the Autumn piccies. Carolxx

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

You know how much I love your photos Jackie.
I love how you've used then ;)

Anonymous said...

Es un auténtico placer pasear por tus trabajos que son de una riqueza exquisita.


Te dejo un saludocon todo mi afecto

Sue said...

My you have been busy Jackie fab pages you will have to share tips on this scrapbook thing as i dont seem to be able to get my head round it har har Luv Sue x

June Nelson said...

Beautiful Jackie and such a lovely way to display and keep your beautiful photographs xxx

Carole of Brum said...

2 great pages, jackie, I love the circles in particular, they show your pics off so well. CoB

Viv said...

Soooo beautiful Jackie, I just finished Andrew's wedding album too so well pleased. Mostly photo's though and not much else apart from the odd title/&stamp so won't post pics. :O) Viv xx