Followers

Saturday 3 December 2011

Good morning all.....

..... I can't believe it's a whole week since I last posted, I've had a very busy week with no crafting :o( It is more than a week since I made a card and I am feeling deprived!
At the moment I am preparing for a craft day at my house tomorrow, there will only be 6 of us this time because two can't make it, they will be sorely missed. On a lighter note, one of our group has flown in from Spain to be with us tomorrow. 
I will hopefully be able to catch up with commenting in the next couple of days or so.
Happy crafting everyone :o)
Jackie xx

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Have a great crafty day tomorrow Jackie.xxx

Cheryl said...

Ahh sounds like you are going to have a great day! Have fun!!
Hugs
Cxxx

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Have fun tomorrow Jackie - that goes without saying actually - (giggle) :D
I'll have to be creative on me lonesome :o( LOL.
A package should have arrived at your house by now with yours and the girls cards, all variations on a theme! I'll blog them later but am waiting for the sun to come out to play so as to get better photos of a few others.
So enjoy the day wiv yer chicken, bread pudding and lots of laffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janette said...

Have a fun day Jackie, sounds like heaven.....look forward to seeing some of your creations soon.xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hope you all have a wonderful crafty day tomorrow Jackie.

Donna x

Joanne said...

Oh dear, a whole week without crafting - AHHHH! I know how you feel. Isn't it awful when life gets in the way of our passion!?! Have a wonderful time crafting with your friends! I envy you! Luv & Hugs, J:)

issy said...

Im sure it will be a fun packed day Jackie, Im with Di on this get together... So I too will be getting creative on me ownsome... Have a super day, n best wishes to all the girls...

Hopefully see you in Jan.

issy

coops said...

hiya jackie.i hope you are having a good day.i am still playing catch up :D

xx coops xx