Followers

Thursday 18 July 2013

It's those roses again

Good morning everyone, I am not even going to mention the weather!
I hope all is as well as it can be with you...hugs
Busy day for me today. I am off out to lunch somewhere in Duffield with two dear (non crafting) friends. When I get back I will be glued to the Tour de France and when that is done I will be off to my daughter's for a good old tea and chinwagging session. By the time I get back it will be getting on for bedtime LOL.
Anyhow, enough of my chatter, my card for today is another very simple one.


White linen card folded and cut to 7x5.
Own photograph printed onto Papermania textured card, sentiment added using Vivaldi font, then cut with nesties labels 29 (out for their first airing) as is the pink Papermania card mat. Pearls from stash :o)
Jackie xx

15 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Hi Jackie, what a gorgeous card, so beautiful.

Thank you for your lovely comment on my last blog post, much appreciated xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, such a beautiful photo and I love the way you have framed it.
Sounds like you have a lovely day planned, have fun!
Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I like the image and the frame.
Kevin xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Perfection! The roses and arrangement couldn't be more perfect for that awesome die set! PS Sounds like a great day for you!

Chrissy C said...

So beautiful. Such an elegant card

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card, hope you enjoy your day out and have lots of nice things to eat. Love Alison xx

Myrna said...

Jackie
Love your roses and this card is marvelous.
Myrna

coops said...

so beautiful Jackie.gorgeous colours and I love your pic :D

xx coops xx

Viv said...

Oooh another super pink one Jackie,loving these super flower ones. Great shaped edge too.Oooh you are a busy bee :) Viv xx

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! Jackie, this is so beautiful. Love the nestie.

Donna x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Jacqui, hope you had a lovely day. Sue x

Lesley said...

such a pretty card - enjoy your busy day sounds a great way to spend it and a cup of tea and a natter is what being British is all about best wishes Lesley x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a pretty card, love the soft colours x

Lynsey said...

Hi Jackie it's always lovely to see your beautiful photos on a card! This is so pretty!
Hugs Lynsey x