Followers

Thursday 1 August 2013

One lily, two notecards

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well in your world...hugs
Oh dear, here was I just settling down to a more comfortable temperature and wham! It's going to be too hot again today. I know a lot of you will love it but it just wipes me out completely :o(
I've got an exciting morning ahead, going to get rid of some clutter at the tip LOL. The evening will be better though when I visit my daughter :o)
Anyhow, on to my cards for today. I hope I'm not boring you with my photographs!


This is a photograph that I took at Trent Lock a couple of weeks ago, the same day that I lost my little camera! This pot of beautiful lilies sits outside the Lock House Tea rooms.
 Photograph feathered in PSP as usual then printed onto Papermania textured card. I took the background colour for the second card from the lilies. This is something I always do when I want a coordinating background. For the sentiments I used Viner Hand and Dauphin fonts.
Once printed (both on the same A4 sheet) I folded and cut them to 4x4 :o)
Jackie xx

16 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jackie
Both cards are gorgeous and beautiful thank you for popping by have a lovely day
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Christine L said...

Hi Jackie

Gorgeous photos as always... love both the cards, but my favourite has to be on the pink background..... hmmmm.... odd that I should prefer that one isn't it?? hehe

Hugs
Christine x

Doreen said...

Two beautiful notecards Jackie.xxx

Squirrel x said...

Could never get bored with your photos hunny - these Lilys are stunning, they make such a statement. We have a horrid forecast for today - 33C and humid this afternoon. There will be nothing left of me but a puddle on the floor. Bah, bring on the snow! xx

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Jackie. I will never get bored with seeing your beautiful photos!
Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful cards Jackie, I love the lilli image
Kevin xx

Elizabeth said...

I never tire of your photos Jackie, so keep them coming :) These are lovely - I have a huge pot of those lilies in my garden - now going over. If you want cool and comfortable you need to visit Ayr where it's not only cool but overcast today :) Elizabeth xx

kay said...

Hope you don't melt today Jackie as love seeing your photos and cards x

coops said...

these are stunning jackie.the lillies are really gorgeous.
very hot here and i am staying indoors trying to stay cool.

xx coops xx

Myrna said...

Jackie
Such beautiful cards.
Keep those photos coming because we love them.
Myrna

May said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie, I love your Beautiful photos so lots more Please... Hugs May x x x

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful note cards Jackie, love the gorgeous photo. Hope you've managed to keep cool love, it's been a warm 'un has'nt it?

Donna x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Hi Jackie love your cards, do enjoy seeing your lovely photos on your cards makes them so individual. Hope you enjoyed your time with your daughter. Love Alison xx

Unknown said...

Luv 'em both Jackie! Perfect note cards indeed! Only two more sleeps!!! (That is if you can GET to sleep in this heat. I can't)!
See ya Sunday!!! xxx

Viv said...

Hi Jackie, beautiful cards and with your beautiful photographs on too. Never get enough of your lovely photographs Jackie!!! Hope you endured the heat yesterday...even I was wilting:)hugs Viv xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie, Hope you are keeping well. Chris xx