Followers

Tuesday 29 April 2014

A5 Christmas card

Good morning everyone I hope you are well or at least getting there...hugs
Thank you for all the lovely messages about my shoulder pain, I really appreciate them.

My card for today is a tad larger than my usual 7x5. I wasn't too sure about it at first but it has grown on me now  :o)


I embossed the trees with TH emb folder and found that the embossing didn't show up on the green glittercard, so what to do with them?
I decided to hand cut them so at least we can see the shape of the trees, but then they were too big for a 7x5 card!!!
After some deliberation and lots of placing and moving them around this is the result.
Papermill Direct white linen card folded to A5.
pearlised card embossed with (no name) embossing folder then layered onto plain greed card from PDA, which was in turn layered onto the card base.TH trees and Memory Box glued on, then Woodware sentiment added, and that's all there is to this very simple card folks :o)
Jackie xx

12 comments:

Sue said...

It may be simple Jackie but it is very effective. I love the glittery trees and your layout looks fabulous.
Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Simply elegant, love it x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card Jackie..great embossing..Joolsx

Christine L said...

Hi Jackie..

I've been missing in action for a while... but just catching up. I love the card you did with the papers and the Tattered floral die.. and this Christmas card is fabulous CAS.. perfect!

Big hugs
Christine x

Stampsnob. said...

I know I know
thank you for the inspiration I have to get around to Christmas cards BUT I am still waiting for it to warm up..........Lis

vic said...

Hi Jackie oohh this is just lovely! Whst a very special christmas card and I love the embossing it looks beautiful!!
Have a lovely day
Hugs
Vic x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jackie sorry to hear you are in pain again sending you huge hugs. Love your Christmas Card so beautiful. Love Alison xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love it!

Donna x

May said...

Gorgeous elegant Christmas card Jackie... Love the trees... Hugs May x x

coops said...

so gorgeous jackie.fab trees and perfect matching embossing ;D

xx coops xx

Lesley said...

Gorgeous card - seems a bit strange making Christmas Cards when the weather is so sunny - have a good BH weekend best wishes Lesley x

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card, I love your sparkly trees :)