Followers

Sunday 18 May 2014

More from that Darice folder

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well, or getting there, and have the beautiful weather we are having in the East Midlands at the moment...hugs

Great news, they have allowed me a blue badge, just waiting impatiently for it to arrive now LOL.

I've been playing with that Darice folder again, I love it so much I have now bought 3 others, so watch this space :o)


All card used for these is from stash.
This one is 6x6 and I have added Memory Box Chloe stem as well as highlighting the dots with gold pen.


One of my DC buddies suggested debossing the image, and highlighting with glitter, and here is the result. I used a glue pen and Glamour Dust.
Sentiment is SU stamp and punches.
I hope you like them as much as I do :o)
Jackie xx

15 comments:

Tracey said...

Two lovely cards Jackie, I havent seen that folder before. Congratulations on getting a blue badge, I am sure that this will make things a little easier for you. Hope it doesnt get too hot today, I know you dont like it when its very hot. Take care Tracey x

brenda said...

A glorious day here as well yesterday and looks promising this morning.

Such elegant card with that folder Jackie.

B x

Lisa xx said...

Wow, these look stunning jackie, i really like the de-bossed effect, and the highlighted gold/silver really lifts this beautiful "image" xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

These are so beautiful Jackie.
Sue x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Both gorgeous and beautiful cards Jackie have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful cards Jackie...Love the debossed one...glad you got your blue badge....Joolsx

vic said...

oh this is just lovely Jackie I am pleased you are getting a blue badge hopefully it will help make life a little easier :)

Hugs

Vic x

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards,love the folder.xxx

Stampsnob. said...

It looks like these were fun to make and not difficult for wonderful results..........Lis

Mau xx said...

Beautiful cards Jackie, it certainly is a lovely folder. Very elegant cards xxxx
Great news too, Hope it helps you lots. xxxxx

Donna Mosley said...

Two wonderful cards Jackie, I prefer the debossed one, great idea hun, must try that. Hope you had a lovely weekend in the sun and congrats on the blue badge.

Donna x

Carole Pollard said...

Hi Jackie
So glad you found me had no idea you had a blog and I am now one of your followers. Sorry not got back earlier but been in London at a wedding all weekend so way behind on my comments. These cards are fab loving the designs. Look forward to more of your stunning creations Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

coops said...

both so gorgeous jackie.fab colour ways and the embossing is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Brilliant cards Jackie!
The highlighting is pure magic!!

(Not getting my notifications properly, so you're getting bulk comments off me for now)! LOL xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful cards, love the 2 different looks!
Glad to hear you got your blue badge, they definitely make getting out and about a bit easier :)