Followers

Thursday 5 June 2014

You've seen the blue set, now here is the red set

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well in your world...hugs.
I opened the curtains this morning and what did I see? Yes, rain, rain and more rain :o(
Oh well, there's nothing we can do about it so we may as well make the best of it!

I am off to Long Eaton this morning to take Stephen for his speech therapy.
I took him for his neuro therapy on Tuesday and he is doing so well that they asked him to make his own way there next week to see if he can plan a journey okay.  He goes out every day and uses his bus pass a lot, but he just gets on the bus to anywhere without planning, so they are really testing him now. No doubt I will be on tenterhooks while he is gone but I am sure that he will be alright (says she biting on her knuckles, LOL)

Anyhow, time to get onto my cards for today. I said when I posted the blue set that I was thinking of making a red set too, and here they are, or at least some of them!






All base cards are white hammered from the Papermill shop years ago, folded and cut to 6x6, then apertures cut with Spellbinder's Nesties.
Papers are from stash, also from years ago. They are HOTP except for the spotty one, which is Basic Grey.
Dies used are Memory Box,  flower punches are Woodware, and poinsettia is an SVG file from Penny Duncan and cut on the Cricut.
Various stamps used with Memento inkpad.
I hope you like them :o)
Jackie xx

14 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful cards Jackie,lovely design.xxx

Squirrel x said...

You weren't kidding about getting ahead were you! These are super hun, so stylish. If I come and rub your head, will some of that skill pass over? Brilliant work. Hugs xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

More gorgeous and beautiful cards Jackie
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Jackie. The designs are so effective and I love the colours.
I am pleased Stephen is doing so well.
Sue xx

vic said...

Beautiful card Jackie love the colours :) that's great news about Stephen I'm sure he will do great :)
Hugs
Vic x

Christine L said...

Oooh... a fabulous set Jackie!

So glad to hear Stephen is doing so well.... though I can understand how you'll be feeling while he's making his way there next week!

Hugs
Christine x

Carole Pollard said...

Hi Jackie so glad Stephen is progressing well its all so positive. I love these in the red they are fabulous now I don't know which colour I prefer I think this red has the edge they are stunning Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Stampsnob. said...

You do such a beautiful job Lucky people on your Christmas mail list............Lis

Lesley said...

well the sun is out today Jackie - glad Stephen is making good progress - they must think he can plan a journey and get to LE otherwise they wouldn't have asked him to try - so exellent progress I would say - think I like your red set of cards to the blue although both are gorgeous - love the frosty flourish think it must be one by Memory Box? best wishes Lesley x

Diane said...

Beautiful variety of card designs Jackie.

Hugs Diane

Viv said...

Such beautiful cards Jackie, love them all. So pleased that Stephen is doing so well too, must be such a relief to you all :)hugs Viv xx

Alizabethy said...

That's a good step forward for Stephen - stunning cards as ever!

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, you are zipping along with your Christmas cards! These are fab as always :)
Good luck to Stephen for his bus journey on Tuesday, I'm sure you will be glad to see him home!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

What a gorgeous selection of Christmas cards Jackie - they all look so elegant! I have only made a couple of Christmas cards and I should get on with them (just not feeling like it!). I hope Stephen went OK with his bus journey and I can understand how stressful it would be for you waiting at home.

Jocelyn x