Followers

Saturday 25 October 2014

Sorry you are stuck with me this morning!

Good morning everyone, don't forget to put your clocks back tonight!

I am still colouring for that big order, so nothing new from me today, I created this digi page a couple of years ago but not sure that I blogged it, so my apologies if I did LOL.

If you don't want to be stuck with me then now is the time to avert your eyes...

Grand-daughter Sian took this photograph with my camera. No doubt you will recognise it from my avatar. It's the on;y photograph of me that I like :o)
Background is my own paper, I used the green from my shirt to create it.
Flutterbies, dragonfly and roses are my own photographs.
Page created in Paint Shop Pro, I used Papyrus, one of my favourite fonts, for the text :o)
Jackie xx

17 comments:

brenda said...

I am the same Jackie, not too keen on photos, but I always think you look very relaxed on this one so great idea to do a l/o.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Janette said...

Oh I love it Jackie, you sound like me...I hate photo's of myself, so much so, I dread anyone asking for a new one, no one would recognise me now from my avatar..lol...xx

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful photo and the way you placed it.xx
aNNie xx
The Journey is the Start

Doreen said...

Me to jackie,I hate my photo taken....Love yours though and a fabulous page.xxx

Alison59 said...

A lovely photo of you :-)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love this page brilliant photo of you Ginny x

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

It's a lovely photo Jackie ;)
But why do we not like ourselves being photographed?

Stampsnob. said...

Like the way you incorporated the two shots it is lovely ...........Lis

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

LOL...That OK jackie...great phots of you....lovely lay out too...Joolsx

Lynne in NI said...

Ha, you're not the only one hates getting their pic taken, I'm much happier behind the camera too! This is a a fab page Jackie, love how you doubled up your photo and perfect colours too :)

Jacee said...

Lovely Jackie.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I do like this photo your granddaughter took. I remember the other also. Ahh..it look like it was a lovely day ... Maybe Spring or summer. Ps. Everyone loves football in my household but me....you will find me in my craft room while the rest are watching football on TV if they can't go to game itself.

Carole Pollard said...

Such a gorgeous page and a great photo something to treasure and maybe another budding photographer in the making love and hugs Carole x

Christine L said...

It's a fabulous photograph of you and how clever to create the page from the green in your shirt! A wonderful memory of what looks a very happy day!

Hugs
Christine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jackie this is a gorgeous page. The photo of you is certainly a good one. Hugs Jackie

coops said...

gorgeous page jackie.your photo`s are fab and i love the butterflies :D

xx coops xx

Viv said...

Awww love this photop of you Jackie, you look so relaxed and happy here too ;) Viv xx