Followers

Saturday 11 April 2015

Swan 2 of 6

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all as well as you can be...hugs.

A warm welcome to new follwer Sally H, welcome aboard Sally, and thank you to Brenda for recommending my blog to her  :o)

I was very rudely awakend this morning by something landing on my shoulder. I shot out of bed quicker than I have been capable of for many a long while and found it was a huge bumble bee!!!

It would appear that our mini heatwave is ending right about now.  For myself that is good cuz I can't get on with heat, but I know a lot of you will be disappointed!

Enough waffling now, here is my card for today.

Same swan as No. 1 but a different pose. He looks a tad more threatening on this one methinks.
All card used is my usual white linencard from The Range.
My photograh feathered in PSP7 and printedout then cut with die-namics stitched circle die.
Wavy border cut with Spellbinders die.
Not much else I can say about it really :o)
Jackie xx
 


17 comments:

brenda said...

Another stunning Swan card Jackie and how clever to add the die cut behind the image, really draws the eye.

When I was speaking with Sal the other evening she was talking about birds she has seen at a reserve and you came immediately to mind, so please she migrated this way.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Christine L said...

This is definitely an 'I'm not showing my double chin' pose from this swan!! Another fabulous card!

We have bumblers getting into our room at the moment too... there is a Berberis plant which is quite strongly scented underneath our window... and I think that's the cause!

Hugs
Christine x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the swan.xxx

ALI said...

Beautiful card and photo.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful. Lovely and elegant image.xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Sally H said...

Another wonderful photo of the swan, made into a beautiful card. Thanks for the lovely welcome. Still some sunshine here but a drop in temperature and some showers. I am guessing that our weather will be very similar, as I am just over the county border in Notts.

Carole Pollard said...

What a shock Jackie a bee my goodness must have sneaked into the warm. your card is fabulous your photo so serene its all perfect love and hugs Carole x

Lorna said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the photo of the swan , very elegant

hugs Lorna xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and photo Ginny x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jackie. I love the photo and and wonderful CAS design.
Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous as always Jackie, love the photo.

Donna x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jackie this is a gorgeous card I do love the photo of the swan. Hugs Jackie

Lesley said...

love the card and the swan picture - I must admit I'm sad so see the warm weather leave us - Lesley x

Diane said...

Wow what a gorgeous image and fun design Jackie.

Hugs diane

coops said...

so gorgeous jackie.i love the soft design and your swan is beautiful ;D

xx coops xx

Lynne in NI said...

LOL that certainly was a surprise visitor! Our warm weather seems to have vanished too, it's been such a cold weekend.
Gorgeous card, fab pic of your swan :)

Stampsnob. said...

80 but this cute card would be perfect for our 17 yr old GD .................Love it .....Lis