Followers

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Commissioned set of flower notecards

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well in your world...hugs

It's a lovely sunny start to the day here in the East Midlands :o)

My cousin asked me to make her a few notecards as she only has one left from the last lot. She loves my flower photographs and CAS, so these are what I made. You have only seen one of these flowers before and that is the first one, a dangly white clematis. All the others I took a couple of weeks ago at at Derby and Byrkly Park garden centres, except for the gerbera ones, which I took at my cousin's house on my previous visit. She always has beautiful flowers in her kitchen window.








I printed them all onto white linencard then folded and cut to 7x5.
I used various fonts for the computer generated sentiments.
Not much else I can say about them :o)
Jackie xx

23 comments:

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Jackie, your photos are so beautiful.
Sue xx

aussie aNNie said...

Oooh new blog page or have I not seen it before...
Fabulous display of gorgeous cards Jackie, I just love these and how you make them.{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Squirrel x said...

Love 'em! Makes me feel as if I am back at home with all mum's flower beds around me. Gorgeous hunny. Hugs xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful selection of cards Ginny x

Janette said...

Gorgeous selection Jackie, all those pretty picks..xx

Doreen said...

Wow a fabulous collection of cards.xxx

Alison59 said...

A fabulous set :-)

brenda said...

What a treat today Jackie, as a flower lover I just can't choose a favourite. Like the new blog look as well.

B x

Viv said...

Fab set of note cards Jackie - am playing a little bit of catch up so forgive me for not commenting on all the lovely makes - but I really DO like your Ruby Anniversary card - beautiful! x

Christine L said...

I'm sure your cousin was really thrilled with these beautiful floral note cards Jackie... they are gorgeous! I think you know, I'm a bit partial to taking pics of flowers (mostly in our garden!) - and one day, will put some on my cards!

Hugs
Christine x

Jacee said...

Fabulous set Jackie, you've got some smashers here!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jackie T said...

Hi Jackie they are all gorgeous I am not surprised that your cousin asked for more. Hugs Jackie

ALI said...

Fabulous selection of cards.

Marie-Louise said...

Jackie these are superb. I do wish I could produce these kind of results. Gorgeous.

Stampsnob. said...

Absolutely fabulous each and every one of them.........Lis

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are all gorgeous Jackie, I like all the flowers
Kevin xx

Carole Pollard said...

just stunning I love these cards especially with your fab photos Love and hugs Carole x

Diane said...

Morning Jackie, absolutely fabulous note cards and pictures.

Hugs Diane

Lynsey said...

Stunning cards Jackie! I love all the flower photographs!
Hugs Lynsey x

coops said...

so gorgeous jackie.i love your cas designs and the flowers are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are all so gorgeous, your photos are beautiful

Viv said...

Lovely set of CAS cards Jacki and fab photo's too of course ;) Viv xx

Viv said...

Lovely set of CAS cards Jacki and fab photo's too of course ;) Viv xx