Followers

Thursday 1 October 2015

Juvenile starling

Good morning Bloggers, I hope you are all well or at least improving...hugs

I cannot believe it's Thursday again already, have they popped another one into the week while my back was turned?

For my card today, I used one of my first  photographs taken when I first bought my new camera back in June. I took this one through my then dirty kitchen window and was so chuffed with the detail on the birds feathers. This was the one that convinced me I had bought the right camera :o)

Anyhow, on to my card!

I didn't want any embellishments taking the eye away from this little birdie, hence the very CAS card.
Basecard is my usual white linencard, folded and cut to 7x5.
I feathered the photograph in PSP7 and printed it onto the same white card,  then cut it with Spellbinders pierced oval die.
Mat cut with Spellbinders pierced rectangle  die. 
Topper raised with sticky foam strips.
I think I could use this for almost any occasion and for male or female :o)
Jackie xx

15 comments:

brenda said...

I like the clean and elegant design Jackie and agree it wold work for any occasion.

B x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Jackie
Dianne xx :)

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the photo.xxx

Alison59 said...

Superb photo and CAS card :-)

Lesley said...

beautiful card and great image - best wishes Lesley x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jackie this is a gorgeous card I love CAS style. I hope the rest of the week is kind to you. Hugs Jackie

Marie-Louise said...

Fabulous Jackie. I love how you feather your images. I wish you would do a tutorial.

Carole Pollard said...

You've excelled with this Jackie it's an amazing photo and more special it was in your garden stunning card love and hugs Carole x

ALI said...

Lovely clean and simple always a classic, great photo also.

Christine L said...

A perfect CAS design Jackie - taking nothing away from that fabulous photo! And that was through a window?? wow!!

Have a good weekend..
Hugs
Christine x

Unknown said...

CAS at it's best Jackie! xxx

Viv said...

Gorgeous CAS design Jackie,as you know I just love CAS cards!The photo of the bird is great too, I expect nothing less of you though of course ;) hugs Viv xx

Stampsnob. said...

DON't need embellishment they are precious >>>>>>>Lis

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Beautiful card Jackie! Love the photo & I love how you left the card so CAS.

Jocelyn x

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card Jackie and great photo!