Followers

Tuesday 29 June 2010

I've been norty


Look what I bought!
The landlady at the B&B I am staying at told me about this craft shop 'just round the corner' about half a mile away. It only turned out to be Click on Crafts didn't it. 4 Nesties for £60 :o) Good job I'm travelling home tomorrow afternoon!
By the time I set off to Malham the rain had stopped and there was a teeny bit of blue sky. You have to park up 1 mile from the Cove and it is 1 mile of up and down, much more up than down! For those who know how badly I walk, you would realise how tortuous that is! Most folks who set off similar time to me were on their way back before I was even halfway there, but no matter, me and my stick made it after 1  1/2 hours. That is a dream fulfilled and I am ecstatic :o) I'll probably put some of my pics on when I get home. I had a wonderful pub lunch when I got back to Malham village nearly 3 hours later :o)
Jackie xx 

9 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Jackie your entitled to be Norty on your hols..so dont feel bad...LOL.. lovely stash & good price for your MS punches..hope you rest up now..take care.

Hugs Christine xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Jackie
Fabulous stash so jealous now lol,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Crafty Urchins said...

hey it doesn't hurt to treat your self now and again... and again... and again lol
Sue

Lesley said...

Thought you'd robbed a bank - Glad you made it and are having a lovely time - it's been red hot here today best wishes Lesley x

coops said...

wow yummy goodies jackie, well deserved after your walk at the cove.luv coops.xx

Anonymous said...

Well done on completing your walk Jackie! It's beautiful in that part of the world - I've had lots of happy holidays and days out there. Gorgeous collection of crafty goodies you got - it must have been really difficult not to buy more at such a great shop! x

Tracey said...

Jackie, so pleased to read that you are still enjoying yourself. Congratulations on making that walk, it couldnt have been easy for you. What lovely stash you managed to find.Have a good journey home and look forward to hearing all about your trip when you get back.
Tracey x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous goodies Jackie, it's good to be naughty now and again, have fun with them
hugs Mandy xx

Doreen said...

Its good to treat yourself on holiday Jackie, and it dounds like you have enjoyed yourself.xxx