Followers

Monday 7 June 2010

What a day we had

Good morning all, what a great day we had yesterday at Viv's. If you haven't visited her blog then go and have a peek, she is amazing :o)
There were 7 of us and we started of with bacon butties, the traditional start to all of our get togethers. The next obligatory part of our day was retail therapy so we  popped over to Congleton, where we were supplied with home made cakes and cuppas, and spent a King's Ransom between us :o)
Back to Viv's and then of course we had to play with our new stuff, and what a lot there was. I bought several stamps, a template, some vellum and some Cosmic Shimmer Mist which I have never tried before.
I didn't make any cards, but I did stamp and colour so watch this space and what's more, Viv showed me how to do links WhooooooHoooooooooo. She has already told me about 3 times how to do them but I forget by the time I get home, it was much better being shown on my own laptop, thick or what :o)
Last but by no means least, many thanks to Viv's OH Alan, who made us a wonderful curry for dinner and our own Dizzy Di who made a yummy sticky toffee pudding and sauce, we must have all put several ounces on :o)  
Right, before you all nod off, I have a couple of 8x8  commissioned cards to make before I get to play with my goodies, see you later :o)
Jackie xx 

4 comments:

kay said...

sounds like a fab day,x

issy said...

Hiya Jackie, I new you'd have a good time... booooooo hooooo. I was with you there in spirit..

issy

Janette said...

Hi Jackie,oh it sounds fab....great way to spend a day,and I know just what you mean about forgetting things...your not thick at all,I am just the same...lol....xx

Debbie said...

Bacon Butties, Cakes, a cuppa & craft shopping...sounds like the perfect day to me Jackie :)
Hugs
Debbie x