Followers

Sunday 28 November 2010

No images yet today...

...but I am not a happy bunny! I went out to go to work yesterday afternoon and the compacted snow was like glass. I slid into the gatepost and crack went my indicator lens so that's going to cost me around £120 as it's a sealed unit :o(  Still, it could have been worse (I think)!
Oh well, no good crying over spilt milk, as they say. I am going upstiars and shutting myself in the craftroom to get some more cards made. Hopefully I won't be disturbed.
Stay warm and safe everyone :o)
Jackie xx

3 comments:

Tracey said...

oh Jackie I am so sorry to read about your accident. I hope that you are okay and as you say it could have been worse but still, its not only the ££ but the shock as well.

Wishing you lots of luck in the craft room today.

Tracey

Julie said...

Oh dear, at least you aren't hurt except for in the pocket:(

Elizabeth said...

Oh, so sorry to see you've had an accident. Even when not injured something like that always throws you so plenty of tlc for a few days is called for. Elizabeth x