Followers

Saturday 3 September 2011

Two cards from another new toy

Good morning everyone, I hope that September is treating you well so far. I can't believe it is the weekend again already!
These are cards made with another new toy, namely a Papermania 5x7 embossing folder. It's perfect for making very simple cards in a hurry. You can also get a matching stamp set but I didn't buy that!


I embossed each twice then cut out some of the elements then popped them on sticky foam pads. I added a couple of snowflakes to the first one too. Gave them both a coloured mat and 'Voila' that's all there is to it :o)
Jackie xx

14 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, I must say these look brilliant , what a gorgeous effect, love them.xx

Viv said...

Lovely cards Jackie and how good you were not to buy the stamps!

gina g said...

Wow these are beautiful Jackie i love the white on white. luv gina xx

Enjoy your weekend. xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

These look really effective Jackie, I like the white on white,
Kevin xx

Deborah Frings said...

Oh Jackie - these are just brilliant - I love the dimension too - so elegant!!

And thank you for your kind comment on my card for Dad - I hope it has the desired effect!

Christine said...

Ohhh Jackie how creative this crimbo creation is, great idea to decoupage..think I might NEED that folder mmm

smiles Christine x

Tori said...

Love both your cards! love how you raised sone of the stockings forward! And sorry I haven't been around lately!
Tori xo

Lesley said...

super card and a great embossing folder - best wishes Lesley x

nnalorac said...

Oooo, like the embossing folder Jackie, makes beautiful white on white cards. Been a lovely day here and we have a beautiful sky tonight.Carolxx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card love the look of this new folder.
Carol
(dreamees)

coops said...

wow these are stunning jackie.i love the white on white, so elegant :D

xx coops xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow these are both stunning. I love embossed cards. Must get my hands on those embossing folders.
Diane xx

Mina said...

wow Jackie I love white cards and these are just amazing
Mina xxx

Joanne said...

WOW!!!!! These are beautiful! So simple and so classy looking! I am going to have to find this folder, I LOVE it! Beautiful job!!! Hugs, J:)