Followers

Thursday 1 September 2011

Two more Cricut cards

Good morning Bloggers, I hope you are all well or nearly there.
I have been playing with the Cricut and SCAL again. I have so many files to explore and yesterday I found this card to cut out. Not too sure if it works as a Christmas card but heyho, I'll try anything once as long as it legal and not harmful, that's my motto :o)


The baubles are also an SVG file. Sorry to say that I can't say whose they are because I forgot to name them when I saved them :o( The snowflakes are from a Mcgill punch and I "cuttlebugged" them and the nestie shape on the white card. The gold card is from stash and is embossed. That's it, so simple :o)
Jackie xx

8 comments:

coops said...

these are gorgeous jackie.the baubles are fab and i love the intricate shape on your 1st card :D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

I like the baubles and the snowflkes Jackie, I cant see the fancy cut design properly, but both cards look lovely to me.
Kevin xx

Allthingsinky said...

Jackie Both Cards Are Fabulous, Love the Baubles, Beautiful Cards Bernice xx

Donna Mosley said...

Two gorgeous cards Jackie, love the very intricate designs and the pretty snowflakes.

Donna x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Both cards are gorgeous Jackie. Love the baubles and snowflakes.
Diane xx

Tracey said...

You have been busy jackie, love all your cards and photos of the robin. Tracey x

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie, love the red, gold baubles. look fab on the intrigated card. Carolxx

Viv said...

More gorgeous cards Jackie, love the bright colours too :O) Viv xx