Followers

Monday 2 September 2013

Biggest milestone yet...

...Stephen actually lifted his righ foot off the bed while I was there yesterday,  only seven days after his stroke. We were both absolutely ecstatic. He was actually laughing, albeit silently. I am sure that all of your prayers are working, please keep them coming for him!
In the meantime, what with visiting him daily and then going to work, and trying to decorate his bedroom for when he comes home, I'm afraid that commenting is taking a back seat, but I would like to say what a wonderful selection of cards you have all posted while I have been awol. I will be back as soon as I am able. 
Love to you all :o)
Jackie xx

14 comments:

Christine L said...

Hope the wonderful progress continues daily Jackie... and DON'T worry about commenting..... we'll all be around still when you get more time!

Big hugs for you
Christine x

Lisa xx said...

well thats encouraging news Jackie.....my thoughts & prayers continue xx

Sue said...

Thank you taking the time to leave an update about Stephen. I am pleased that he is doing so well.
Take care, thinking of you and your family and sending you hugs
Sue xx

brenda said...

Pleased to hear there is some improvement Jackie and pray that day by day there is more.

B x

Doreen said...

I am so pleased that Stephen is making progress,and so soon.Just you take it easy Jackie.xxx

kay said...

That's fab news Jackie x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Excellent news Jackie, lets hope he will keep improving each day, I am keeping him and you in my prayers,
Kevin xx

Myrna said...

Jackie
How lovely to hear of Stephens progress. Continued prayers going your way.
Take it easy and don't get worn out.
Myrna

coops said...

so pleased your son is making good progress jackie.i will keep you all in my thoughts.

xx coops xx

Tracey said...

Glad to read the news Jackie. Thoughts are with you. Tracey x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wonderful wonderful wonderful news you shared with us about Stephen. I had a good day yesterday, but that news was the icing on the cake.

Inger Harding said...

So lovely to hear such good news Jackie.
Hope your son will keep improving each day. Thinking of you and your family and sending you LOVE and HUGS.

♥ Inger

Wishcraft said...

Sorry I missed your news Jackie... I've just had a read through your recent posts. Glad your son is improving, hope he'll be on the way to a full recovery soon. Big hugs, Lisa x

Viv said...

Bless you Jackie............don't worry about us just take care of yourself...one day at a time eh :) hugs Viv xx