Followers

Sunday 23 August 2009

Peachy Keen challenge 09

Good morning everyone. It's wall to wall sunshine here at the moment and I have a big pile of ironing to do :o( Anyhow, I digress!



It had to contain a circle, a square and a star.

I have used a circular stamp onto square card, and added a star brad to the ribbon. I didn't have to cut into my lovely MME paper this time as I had bought some scraps from my local craft shop, they were the bits left over from a workshop at some time :o)

Recipe;

BC is K&Co from a 12x12 stack
Stampendous stamp
Copics
MME DP
Leone Em punched leaves
Unkown flowers
Unknown brads
Glamour Dust


Jackie xx

13 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie,gorgeous card,love the image,so cute,no sunshine here at the moment but at least dry....and I too have lots of ironing that I don't want to do......oh well...lol....x

Mandy said...

Jackie this is gorgeous, love the colours. Your blog is fab hun, I'm still trying to work out how to do things on mine!
Love Mandy xx

Lexxie said...

I love this Jackie, such a lovely background and I love the cute little image,
Love Sarita xx

Sarpreet said...

lovely card, great background and the image is cute

Cass said...

Gorgeous card Jackie.Love the cute little bees and that beautiful MME paper.I've got a load of ironing here too if you fancy it...lol
Cass xxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card .You just get betterer and betterer. I love the cute bees!
Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Chukky Egg!!!
Luv Viv xxx

Lesley said...

great card love the bees and the sentiment - wish you every success in the challenge - have a good day love Lesley x

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

IRONING? What's that? LOL.. Your card is just adorable, Jackie!! Thank you so much for your entries .. I always look forward to them. These bees are super cute! Have a great day! Hugs, KathyJ

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

You know how much I love this stamp Jackie!
You've worked it a treat again ;)

Pauline said...

Really cute :o)

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Morning!! This is such an adorable card. Love the image and matching sentiment! Great job on incorporating all the elements. Love it! hugs Judy xx

Anonymous said...

Love your take on the challenge... great card, stamp and coloring...Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps ...Hugs...SK :)

Chrissie said...

Love this stamp Jackie, great card too... and it's green!
Chrissie