Followers

Wednesday 19 August 2009

Winter Wonderland #12

It is a 7x5 tentfold card which I covered with DP from one of our own works in progress over at www.jandppictures.co.uk
I pinched the idea of tucking the greeting behind the main image from my good friend Viv, thank you Viv :o) I used Copics for colouring and Sakura for highlighting the snow although it doesn't show very much here! It is much more evident in the flesh. I punched the snowflakes from a gingham like glitter card.
Recipe;
BC is hammered white from PMS as usual
DP from J&P Pictures
Inca Stamp
PB sentiment stamp
Xcut punch
Copics
Sakura Stardust pen

Jackie xx


12 comments:

Lesley said...

lovely card and I wish you every success in the challenge - Lesley x

Squirrel x said...

WOW Jackie, this is divine! I love the image and colours you have used, it makes me want to curl up in front of a crackling log fire. Simply gorgeous. Squirrel xx

Anne said...

This is gorgeous Jackie - that image is divine and your bg is just fabulous!!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week! :o) xx

Teri said...

This is lovely. Nice homely picture.
Hugs,
Teri x

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Jackie love the image. luv gina xx

Teri said...

A gorgeous 'home' card Jackie :o) I love the image with that cute snowman in the garden! Your frosted snowflakes are fab too!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland!

Teri xx

Cass said...

Gorgeous card Jackie.Love the backing paper.I've not even given Christmas a thought yet.
Cass xxx

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Clever Jackie!!!
Just love the backing paper - and the card's a guddun too!

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh Jackie! I'd love to live there!

Christine said...

Lovely card Jackie gorgeous image...love it,

Christine xx

Lynsey said...

Fantastic Christmas card Jackie! That paper is very pretty!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Tracey said...

Love the card jackie. Wishing you lots of luck with the challange