Followers

Sunday 3 May 2009

Simon Says blog challenge

The recipe; 1 ribbon, 2 papers, 3 buttons.
I decided to have a go at making my own buttons using shrink plastic so I stamped the flower from the SU Organic Grace set 3 times, then punched them out using the SU scalloped round punch. Coloured the flowers then punched 2 holes in each and heat shrunk them and I was quite pleased with the result :o)
Recipe:
CD hammered white from the PMS
Main DP unknown
Other DP Dovecarft
Own buttons
Organic Grace stamp fro SU
Leone Em leaf punch
DMC embroidery silk
Ribbon
Jackie xx

9 comments:

Cass said...

Gorgeous card Jackie and what fantastic buttons.Great idea.
Cass xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi jackie love this and great use of the shrink plastic. love the colours. Sue xx

Lynne in NI said...

Great card Jackie and I love your button idea ... how clever! I'm definately going to try that!

Lorraine A said...

Oh wow Jackie !! I love your card and the handmade buttons are just fantastic !! Love the flowers and the leaves too :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)
Lorraine x x

Lynsey said...

Hi Jackie this is very pretty!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Pauline said...

Hi there. It's a lovely card and I I like the shade of it. well done.

Tab said...

Oh what a stunning card, love the flowers!
Hugs Tab xxx

Mina said...

fabulous card Jackie...I love the buttons xxx

Iris said...

Very nice card and the buttons are amazing.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge.

Iris