Followers

Saturday 2 May 2009

Two cards I made last night...

... at our Derby Dabblers craft club.


The theme for the evening was Pink & Brown and if possible, a different shape. I had no idea what I was going to do but theses are what I came up with. I borrowed one of the other member's Little Clare stamp and used Crayola pens and Sansodor to colour the images. I had previously cut the octagon template on the Cricut. The pink & brown theme was covered in my first card so I chose to play with orange & brown for my second one :o)
Jackie xx

4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jackie beautiful cards. Dianne xx

Cass said...

Two fabulous cards Jackie.Love both colour combos.Love the shape of the pink and brown and the gorgeous flower stamp.The shaped centre in the brown and orange one is lovely too and another gorgeous stamp.
Cass xxx

June Nelson said...

Love both of them Jackie, looks like you had a good time at your crafty club, enjoy your day today hun hugies June xx

Lesley said...

Looks like you all had a good night at DD 's Friday and the pink and brown theme went well - your cards are smashing - Lesley x