Followers

Wednesday 9 September 2009

Good morning everyone

Sorry, no cards again, but all the heating/water work is now complete so hopefully I will be able to get back to cardmaking. I have a couple of challenges I want to get done.
I am off to my friend Sandra's for a crafting day today (with a trip to PDA thrown in too) so I am hoping that I can get myself back into cardmaking mode! It seems so long since I made any that I hope I have forgotten how!
I hope you all have a wonderful day :o)
Jackie xx

2 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Hope you get the domestic stuff sorted soon hun, pain in the btm! Have a fabbie crafting day - I am green with envy as I love PDA!
Squirrel xx

Mandy said...

Hi Jackie, hope you've had a good day crafting with your friend, looking forward to seeing your fab creations xx