Followers

Sunday 20 September 2009

OMG, three posts in a few minutes!

This is my entry for Stamp Something - favourite colours/papers over at http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/2009/09/something-with-your-favorite-colors-or.html
For Christmas cards I love B&W with a dash of colour. Used my own photograph taken at Elvaston Castle last February and matted onto pearlised black card. Peguins coloured with Copics and raised with silicone glue.
Recipe;
BC is white hammered from PMS
DP from J&P pictures
Crafts UK stamp from a Christmas unmounted set
Ribbon from stash
Glamour Dust
Jackie xx

6 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Jackie, can't begin to tell you how much those penguins made me chuckle! Absolutely brilliant. Squirrel xx

Christine said...

Ohhh this is gorgeous just how I like snow in a piccy..

hugs Christine xx

gina g said...

Lovely card Jackie love the Penguins. luv gina xx

Unknown said...

what a sooooo cute card....beautiful as always hugs sassyx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card love the penguins,
Hugs Dianne xx

June Nelson said...

Aw Jackier those penguins are just too ute, how did I ever miss them!! fantastic darlin xxxx