Followers

Thursday 10 September 2009

OMG three posts in one morning

I have been in the cardmaking wilderness for more than a week now and suddenly my mojo came home while I was at my friend Sandra's yesterday WhoooHooo :o)
This one is a sample card for our gallery over at http://www.jandppictures.co.uk/ made using DP and topper from our Poinsettia craft packs which is soon to be released :o) I did use an unkown stamp from one of Sandra's clear Christmas sets for the side :o) The poinsettia is decoupages although it doesn't seem to show much in the photograph!
I got the Poinsettia legend from someone on DC a couple of Christmasses ago, sorry I cannot remember who.
Oh WOW! All of a sudden my visitors have jumped from 55oo odd to more than 11000 overnight, methinks there's a gremlin somewhere but it looks good doesn't it :o)
Jackie xx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful image and overall gorgeous card Jackie!
Love Viv xxx

Lynsey said...

This is such a pretty Christmas card Jackie!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Sarpreet said...

really beautiful

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Another beautiful card Jackie,
Hugs Dianne xx

Tab said...

Oh I just love your sweet card, the colours are fabulous!
Have a fab weekend!
Hugs Tab xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Such a lovely image!

(-: Heidi