Followers

Thursday 10 September 2009

Peachy Keen challenge 11

This is my offering for the Peachy Keen #11 challenge over at http://peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2009/09/peachy-keen-stamps-challenge-11.html
Very simple sketch which I like very much. Yes I know I've used very twice in one sentence but it's not an essay :o)
All the stamps used are unknown as I made this at my Friend's house yesterday and forgot to look at the name on them. The poinsettia is from a clear Christmas set, as is the greeting. The verse is an unkown wood mounted stamp, sorry folks! At least I can name the leaf die which is from Sizzix :o)
More backing paper from J&P :o)
Recipe:
BC is pale blue hammered from PMS
DP from J&P Pictures (released soon)
Unkown stamps
Sizzix
Copics
Glamour Dust
Pearlised paper from stash
Jackie xx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant card my good friend! Love your colours and as they say in the States...'you ROCKED the sketch'!
See you soon.
Luv Viv xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card,
Hugs Dianne xx

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Your card is absoulutely beautiful! Love the colors.. they are all so very pretty together! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps! :)

Lorie said...

What a gorgeous card! It's so soft and pretty! Thanks for playing along!!

Lorie

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh, what a pretty card! Love the colours you chose Jackie and the leaves just tie it all together perfectly!