Followers

Sunday 29 November 2009

Lovely award from 2 lovely ladies

First and apology to two lovely bloggers who gave me this fantastic award some time ago. I have been so busy that I didn't have time to list all the things I have to mention to accept this award. Thank you so much to Joanne over at
http://bigislandlady.blogspot.com/
and Julie over at
If you have never visited them then now is the time to go and have a look at their lovely blogs. I cannot pick out just a few from you wonderful bloggers so I am saying, if you comment on my cards then please accept this from me :o)
Now for the questionnaire! Sorry some I couldn't answer in one word :o)
1; Where is your cell phone? pocket
2; Your hair? short
3; Your mother? deceased
4; Your father? deceased
5; Your favourite food? stew & dumplings
6; Your dream last night? none
7; Your favourite drink? ginger beer
8; Your dream/goal? retire
9; What room are you in? sitting room
10; Your hobby? cardmaking & photography
11; Your fear? Senility
12; Where do you want to be in 6 years? retired
13; where were you last night? work
14; Something that you aren't? perfect
15; Muffins? yuk
16; Wishlist item? new laptop
17; Where did you grow up? Long Eaton
18; Last thing you did? got the slow cooker on for dinner
19; What are you wearing? shirt & trousers
20; Your TV? off
21; Your pets? none
22; Friends? wonderful
23; Your life? happy
24; Your mood? optimistic
25; Missing someone? No, they are with me in spirit
26; Vehicle? Suzuki swift
27; Something you're not wearing? socks
28; Your favourite stores? any craft shop
29; Your favourite colour? green
30; When was the last time you laughed? this morning
31; Last time you cried? Sunday 9th Nov
32; Your best friend? Jean
33; One place I go over and over? Macclesfield
34: Facebook? deleted
35; Favourite place to eat? Georges Tradition in Long Eaton
Jackie xx

2 comments:

Lesley said...

well done on winning the blog candy over at cards for men blog spot - Lesley x

Joanne said...

Super Jackie! I loved reading your responses. It's fun to learn more about our blogging friends, especially when they live in a different country. I so enjoy meeting such nice people from all around the globe! Aloha...