Followers

Monday 30 November 2009

Part of a commission for 11 cards

This had to be neutral as the gender is not known. It will be flying off to San Francisco with another one very soon :o)
I am loving this colour combo so please bear with me LOL.
Stamp is by Stampendous and I have done two layers and coloured with Copics. Sponged with Tim Holtz distress ink and I just love this particular Nestie set! Greeting printed in Word, Papyrus font. DP is from J&P Pictures Animals 1 CD, created by Pat from my photograph :o)
Jackie xx

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card
jackie
Hugs Dianne xx

coops said...

stunning card jackie, love how you`ve got the giraffes on the background too, fab colours.coops.xx

Janette said...

Hi Jackie,Stunning card as yours always are,sorry not been around much,don't seem to have a moment to myself at present,congrats on your blog win too.x

issy said...

Brilliant Jackie, just the ticket for a baby, Im loving that nestie too.

issy
x

Joanne said...

It's adorable Jackie! I like the color combo! I know how it is, you get caught up in them from time to time, but hey that's fine! It's a great card! Aloha & hugs, J.