Followers

Sunday 1 November 2009

MTSC #45

I don't know where the week has gone! My Daughter and Granddaughter are just recovering from Swine 'flu and I am still okay so think it may be bypassing me, although as an over 65 I am one of those who is less likely to suffer it thank goodness.
Anyway, I digress. Here is my card for the MTSC#45 over at
I love this sketch as it is so simple yet so attractive.
It's a first airing for my new Sizzix embossing folders which is one of a pair, and for my new Papermania poppy stamp set. Coloured with Copics of course.
Recipe;
Hammered white base card from PMS
Poppy stamp from Papermania
Threading water punch from Fiskars
Lines and circles emb folder from Sizzix
Copics
Nestability scalloped oval
Red & white card from stash
Ribbon from stash
Jackie xx

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Simply gorgeous Jackie! You've coloured it to perfection.
See you soon!
Luv Viv xx

gina g said...

Hi Jackie Glad your Daughter and Granddaughter are recovering well,I'm on the at risk list so hoping i don't get it lol, lovely card fab image. luv gina xx

Lesley said...

super card - just love it - you've coloured the stamp beautifully - Lesley x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

HiJackie
A fabulous card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card Jackie - and what a pretty little scene
Get well wishes to your daughter and granddaughter ... I've already been there and done that and it wasn't much fun!
:o)

Unknown said...

jackie...what an amazing scene! gorgeous coloring, lady!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done a wonderful job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Joanne said...

Really nice Jackie! Your coloring is really pretty! Also really like your new embossing folder, great job! Aloha & hugs!

Janette said...

Hi Jackie,Oh this is just fabulous,really love it.x

Tab said...

oooh totally delish,sweetie, love the colours and the image is divine!
Hugs Tab xxx