Followers

Saturday 21 November 2009

Peachy Keen 16

Here is my entry for Kathy's Peachy Keen # 16 challenge over at http://peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2009/11/peachy-keen-stamps-challenge-16.html
I saw a similar layout to this on another blog and I am sorry to say I can't remember whose it was! If you know, please tell me :o)
I haven't any of the Peachy Keen faces stamps so I used one of the PK Funny Flowers stamps. Sentiment is from SU and the other stamps are from a See Dees set. I sponged (my first time} the linen base card and each of the stamped image panels with Tim Holtz distress ink. Images are coloured with Copics.
Recipe:
Linen base card from Paper Mill Shop
Stamped images from Peachy Keen, See Dees and Stamping UpJust a smidgin of Galamour dust
Ribbon and jewels from stash
Jackie xx

9 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jackie
A beautiful card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Lexxie said...

Love your arrangement of all the circles Jackie, and the background is fab too,
Love Sarita xx

issy said...

Oh this is so cute, Jackie I love it.

issy

gina g said...

Hi Jackie Fab card. luv gina xx

Janice W. said...

Cute card! I love that stamp and you colored it beautifully! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps! Good luck!

June Nelson said...

Aw Jackie this is just so cute and happy looking. Good luck with the cahllenge darlin hjuggies June xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Jackie, this is such a sweet card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh very sweet, fabulous work.

Unknown said...

Well if that's not a face on that flower. call me uncle! Smashing card for the challenge! It's lovely to have you play along with each time.
Love Viv xx