Followers

Sunday 26 April 2009

A few photographs I took this morning.....

..... at Attenborough Nature Reserve, one of my favourite places :o)




You can see how beautiful it was weatherwise, now it's clouded over and quite dull and cold. I was walking round there in my tee shirt, now I've got my cardi on brrrr. What a difference a couple of hours makes.
I thoroughly enjoyed taking pics then going into the visitor centre and sitting out on the verandah with a hot chocolate and piece of fruit cake :o)
Jackie xx









4 comments:

Tab said...

Fab piccy's looks like you had fun!
Hugs Tab xxx

Cass said...

Fantastic photos Jackie.You've always taken beautiful pictures.Hope you enjoyed the hot chocolate and cake.
Cass xxx

Caroljenks said...

Stunning photos - especially the horses by the water's edge - Love it :)
Carol x

Lesley said...

the pictures are lovely - Attenborough is a great place to visit - Lesley x