Followers

Friday 15 May 2009

I never did manage it!

I had hoped to get at least a couple of cards on here last night but unfortunately I didn't get to make any, too much clearing out to do, two trips to the tip and still stuff to sort out! I am going to join some of my crafty friends on Sunday for a whole day of crafting so I may finally get some challenges made.
I am so sorry if I have not had time to visit you blogs this week, hopefully I will catch up at least a bit next week :o)
Jackie xx

4 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jackie,You sound really busy hun,thanks for stopping by mine and leaving me a comment,hope you enjoy your sunday craft day....I know I would...hugs Janette.x

Cass said...

I know the feeling Jackie.Was hoping to join a few challenges but had some crafty stuff that needed done first,so didn't get to do the cards.
Cass xxx

Pauline said...

Just how much stuff did you have? :o)

Lesley said...

Hope you enjoyed your crafting Sunday - Lesley x