Followers

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Oh I've been a bad blogger.....

.....I don't know where the time has gone since I came back from Caister! I have been trying to make my SASSC18 challenge card for 3 days and today I have to get started on 120 Naming Day invitations for my neighbour's daughter. I have just 20 days to do them and I will be at work for 8 of those!
Anyway, enough of that or I won't even get started. First job of the day today is to count out the A4 sheets of card and then cut them in half, then fold them! Hopefully I will also get the challenge card finished as today is the last day anyway. Then this afternoon I have to go to work, it does get in the way at times. Hopefully I will get to post the card before I go to work :o)
Jackie xx

1 comment:

Cass said...

You sound like you're going to be one busy lady Jackie.I'm sure once you get started you'll sail through it.
Cass xxx