Followers

Tuesday 18 August 2009

I am guilty......

... of not putting these lovely awards from the beautiful Chrissie over at http://simply-one-of-a-kind.blogspot.com/



The bottom two I received weeks ago and the top one more recently. My apologies Chrissie for not putting them on before, I just don't have enough hours in the day :o)
I am sorry to say I cannot remember the rules for the bottom two, so I have included them all here.
To offically accept the award I have to do the following ;
1.Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Nominate seven Kreative Bloggers
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them
I have agonised over which seven bloggers I should choose, and I just can't. There are so many Kreative Bloggers out there, some of them have already received this award. I hope I can be forgiven for saying that I nominat everyone who regularly visits my blog and leaves lovely feedback :o)
Now for seven things about me, and I must say I don't find myself that interesting, so if you nod off you are excused :o)
1) I am a senior citizen who works part time so I can live a little
2) I love learning new things whether in cardmaking or general life
3) I have about 18,000 of my own photographs on CDs, memory sticks and external hard drive
4) I play percussion, mainly bodhran, in a folk band
5) I love getting together with my crafting friends for lots of laughter and making a card or two
6) I drive a ten year old Suzuki Swift car
7) I love taking my cameras for walkies
Jackie xx


1 comment:

Cass said...

Congratulation on the awards Jackie.Well deserved.Think I'll be needing another external hard drive now I've got a better camera.
Cass xxx