Followers

Thursday 10 September 2009

Winter Wonderland #15

Well I finally managed to make a couple of challenge cards and this one is for the Winter Wonderland #15 over at http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/09/week-15-frosty-snowman.html
It was a sketch and had to use my favourite snowman stamp so here is mine from PB :o)
I made it at my Friend Sandra's and used her stamps for the embellishments and greeting, Thank you Sandra. DP is from one of our own papers packs. I used my lovely Copics for the colouring (how did we ever manage BC-before copics) :o)
Recipe:
BC is leather white leather look from PMS
DP from J&P Pictures
Main image from PB
Nesties
Unknown stamps from a clear Christmas set
Woodware punch
Copics
Glamour Dust

Jackie xx


4 comments:

Teri said...

Gorgeous image Jackie - coloured beautifully. I love the glitter highlights! Really nice take on the sketch too!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland!

Teri P xx

Unknown said...

Awww this is such a cute card my gud bud!! I love your snow-couple. The paper is just right too. They look as if they are literally, 'dancing with the stars'!
Great job!
Luv Viv xxx

gina g said...

Lovely card Jackie cute image,glad you enjoyed your day. luv gina xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Jackie,
Hugs Dianne xx