Followers

Monday 12 April 2010

I've been playing again

This is my first and last sidestepper card!
I've been meaning to make one for ages now and finally I did it. Didn't enjoy making it and won't make another but at least I can say "I did it" :o)
I wanted a box that would house a set of 4x4 cards and envelopes and here it is. Made it with Bazzill which was a mistake but I've learned from it! Bazzill isn't thick enough for a box of this size so mental note to self "use stronger card next time". Still, methinks it's pretty enough so I will find something to keep in it for myself :o)
Jackie xx


5 comments:

Squirrel x said...

But it looks brilliant hun! I said the same thing when I made a slider card - never again LOL! Hugs, Squirrel xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Jackie
They are both gorgeous,
hugs Dianne xx

coops said...

hiya jackie, gorgeous card hun but it does look complicated to make, looks stunning thoough and wow i love your box, gorgeous colours.luv coops.xx

Tracey said...

Jackie both the sidebar card and box are lovely. I understand perfectly what you mean about not making another type of these cards though.

Tracey

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Jackie and that box is soooo fab.x