Followers

Sunday 16 May 2010

Peachy Keen # 28 - sketch

Finally managed it, still having internet problems, I will be sooooooooooooooo glad when Virgin finish upgrading our area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my offering for the PK challenge this week, which is a sketch, over at http://peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2010/05/peachy-keen-stamps-challenge-28-and.html
Main image and tiny flutterbies are from my brand new PK-268 Mother's Day set. For once I have used chalks from Dovecraft for colouring, hope my copics aren't upset :o)
The ladybugs and ribbon are from stash, as is the pearlised card, and the DP is from J&P Pictures. Martha Stewart edge punch to finish off :o)
Jackie xx

12 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Jackie I love the ladybirds.xxx

Unknown said...

Oh my word Jac!! You did it again! Loving this card my friend. It's great to see again this week.
Good luck! Love Viv xxx

Janice W. said...

Hi Jackie! Sorry you are having internet problems. Glad you were able to post this! Your card is really sweet! I love the tiny butterfly backgound paper that you made. As always, thanks for playihg along with us at PKS!

coops said...

beautiful card, i love the butterfly and fab ladybirds.great layout and colours.luv coops.xx

Anonymous said...

OMG ! This is super cute...love it...HUGS..SK :)

Nikki Foraker said...

Super cute! Love how you stamped the background too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen! Good Luck!

Nikki

Lynne in NI said...

Aww, what a lovely card Jackie, those ladybugs are so sweet!
:o)

Mina said...

so so cute and pretty Jackie, the ladybirds are so fab
Mina xxx

My Creative Time said...

Those ladybugs are adorable! they go perfect w/the butterfly! Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
hugs,
Emma:)

Samantha Casey said...

What a nice spring card! I really love the ladybugs! Good luck on the Peachy Keen Challenge!

Lorie said...

What a sweet card! So glad you could join us at Peachy Keen Stamps for this challenge!!

Hugs,
Lorie

Carol<>< said...

pretty!
Carol<><