Followers

Sunday 17 October 2010

Just because.....

Good Sunday morning Bloggers. The morning started with a sharp frost here but the sun is coming out to play now, hopefully for the whole day :o)


This is a very simple card and I used my new Nelly Snellen butterfly die. DP is from MME, ribbon filched from the lovely Viv and I think it was her sentiment stamp I used too :o)
At the moment I an very busy with Christmas card orders but so no time to make challenge cards for the time being! 
Jackie xx

9 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, What a gorgeous card and that BF is so beautiful, hope your well, thanks for popping onto my blog and will pass all the comments onto Sue.xxx

Tori said...

I love this card it is soooo PRETTY!

Tori :)

kay said...

fabulous card,enjoy sunday,x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Jackie. That butterfly die is absolutely stunning! Good luck with the Christmas orders! x

Christine said...

Morning Jackie wow this is super..love the simple elegance
was umming & arrring over this B/fly die think I'll have to go back & buy it..gorgeous creation..

smiles Christine xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card - the papers are gorgeous and I love the butterfly :o) Lisa x

coops said...

stunning card jackie.gorgeous papers and the butterfly is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

nnalorac said...

Beautiful card, do love that butterfly. nnalorac.xx

Joanne said...

Very pretty card Jacke, I really like your butterfly die! It's so delicate and lacy, just lovely! Hugs, J:)