... to the lovely crafters who have given them to me because it has taken me ages to get myself together to think of things to say about myself and get them posted.
Add to that the fact that I have just done all this once then pressed the wrong key and hey presto! It all disappeared :o(
Get yourselves a cuppa and relax because this is going to be a long post :o)
This fab Stylish blogger award was given to me by the lovely Doreen as long as 3 weeks ago, hence the apology in the title.
To accept this award I have to say 8 things about myself which is why it's taken me so long!
1. The day before Christmas Eve I was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid so I have now become a regular pill popper for the first time in my life!
2. I was born during WW2
3. I make lists for anything and everything, then I lose them.
4. Forensic science fascinates me
5. I have a passion for flowers and indeed, in the late 1950s I trained as a florist
6. I have sticky notes on my monitor reminding me of things I need to do
7. At nearly 70, I was recently invited out "for a drink" by a man, I said thank you but no thank you :o)
8. Last week I bought SCAL software for my Cricut and I love it, can't leave it alone!
This second award was givem to me by the lovely Donna
I also have to say things about myself for this one so they are included in the above list :o)
There are a couple of conditions for the award which I have lifted from Christine's blog.
You have been TAGGED and want to participate? Then create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image. You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award. You can then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged
The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light,
so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers.
This is the hard part passing it on as ALL you fellow crafting bloggers
deserve this award but rules is rules & I am passing this onto....
I hope that I have remembered everything I have to do to accept these awards and that I haven't put you to sleep with my monologue :o)