Followers

Thursday 18 August 2011

Trying again - SCAL Christmas

Good morning bloggers, here I go trying to upload again. Let's see what Blogger does now!!!!!


YAYYYYYYYYYYYY, it worked :o)
It's amazing what you can find in your forgotten files isn't it! I found this sleigh and reindeer files so I just had to have a play didn't I, LOL
They were cut on the Cricut of course and I cut the tree by hand then put it through an embossing folder to give it some texture. I coated the sleigh and reindeer with glamour dust but should have waited until the card was finished because some has rubbed off but never mind, I can add some more nearer to Christmas. I cut a few small squares from scraps for the parcels :o)
Jackie xx

17 comments:

Viv said...

Jackie - this is breathtakingly fabulous! Love it.

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Jackie i love it. luv gina xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Jackie, I love everything about it.
Kevin xx

jennie'g' said...

beautifull card well done love jenniexx

Cass said...

Absolutely beautiful card Jackie.

Cass xxx

kay said...

jackie,this is stunning,love it,where did you find the file please?

Christine said...

Ohhh Jackie this is stunning am loving the WOW creations..blogger isnt my best friend either he keeps misbehaving for me STILL..so its not you ..

smiles Christine xx

coops said...

wow this is beautiful jackie.i love the white on white :D

xx coops xx

nnalorac said...

Jackie, this is just stunning, love the white on white, the embossing and the wee coloured parcels finish it off perfect. Carolxx

Inger Harding said...

Wowww this is sooo elegant and beautiful Jackie!!!
Love it!

♥ Hugs, Inger

Sarpreet said...

beautiful white on white card

Deborah Frings said...

Just gorgeous! I love all the dimension and texture in your card - and the lace tree is just super!

issy said...

This is one Beautiful card.

I love it.

issy

Carole of Brum said...

Stunning, jackie, this is a lovely lovely design. CoB

Joanne said...

FAB card! I love all the white with just those presents being color - super card! Hugs, J:)

Viv said...

Oooh I love this Jackie, love white on white and that colour 'pop' just makes it :O) Viv xx

Lesley said...

gorgeous card bes t wishes Lesley x