Followers

Sunday 16 September 2012

Robin Christmas


Good morning Bloggers, not so sunny this morning but HeyHo, it's Autumn, my favourite time of the year, and I am loving not feeling like a wet rag! The trees are just starting to change colour and they look so beautiful. We need a good frost now to give us the really vibrant Autumn colours.
I hope all is well in your world, as it is in mine. After work tomorrow night, I break up for 8 days and I mean to enjoy every minute.
My cards for today are just 4x4 minis but I enjoyed making them. When you think about it 'I enjoyed making them' is a daft statement, I ALWAYS enjoy making them :o)


As always, it is my own robin photograph, taken at St. Chad's Water, only 3 miles away from me. It is a lovely little nature reserve that I like to have a little wander round when I haven't got time to go further afield.
White card cut and folded to 4x4, then embossed. Robin printed on to Papermania textured card and text added in Word, then cut with Nestie, as are the Bazzill mats. That's all there is to them. Great for making a lot at once :o)
Jackie xx

15 comments:

Lynsey said...

These are such sweet cards Jackie!
Hugs Lynsey x

Squirrel x said...

Yay for Autumn! Only bit I don't like is the dark coming so early now. As always, gorgeous cards hun, and a great photo of that adorable robin. Enjoy your break from work (we're off this week too) Hugs Sxx

Unknown said...

I love these cards Jackie, with that red circle providing that pop of colour and framing the Robin perfectly. VERY pretty. xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie, love the design and the embossing looks fab.

Donna x

Tracey said...

Morning Jackie, love your cards as usual. Great to read that you have holidays and I bet you shall be doing lots and going to different places. If you are free Tuesday evening and fancy a cuppa, please feel free to call in.Tracey x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are so cute, and your photos are always so great.

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie. I LOVE robins and that one is a real beauty!
I bet you are looking forward to your much deserved time off work - enjoy it!

Hugs Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful cards Jackie, I love the robins and the embossing.
Kevin xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely photo and fab cards, love the embossing :o) Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

so gorgeous jackie.i love the robin :D

xx coops xx

Mau xx said...

Hi jackie, Lovely to catch up with your gorgeous creations after my little break. I love Autumn too :)
Love the cards, the embossing adds that special touch to the sweet birds too.
Hugs mau xx

May said...

Gorgeous I love what you do with your photographs..Have a great time on leave from work... Hugs May x x x

Sue said...

Stunning photo of the robin, Jackie and you've made lovely cards with it. Sue.x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Im always in awe with your photography and you have taken over Photoshop with your cropping and coloring....truly beautiful and amazing. I hope you enjoy your time off.

Viv said...

Fab cards and photo's Jackie :) Viv xx