Followers

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Friend's anniversary card

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well with you wherever you are :o)
It looks like there may be just a hint of frost on the car but disappearing fast, thank goodness! I haven't got much planned for today. I have to finish my great grandson's card for his 7th birthday on Friday and then maybe have a play in the craftroom.
My card today is for a dear friend's anniversary, I have personalised the inside rather than the front.


Base card is plain white cut and folded to 5x7.
Image is my own photograph taken at Belper river gardens on a vet wet day in September,  cut with Nesties and matted onto pink card from stash. Embossed panel is pearlised card from Marianne cut and emboss folder, also matted onto pink card. I hope they like it :o)
Jackie xx

17 comments:

Christine L said...

Morning Jackie

This is a very pretty card... that embossing goes so well with the photo. Your friend will love it!

Hugs
Christine x

kay said...

its a beauty,enjoy your relaxing day,x

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Jackie I love the rose it's so pretty and the layout and colours used are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Squirrel x said...

Just gorgeous hun, I love that pink rose, great photo, and what a lovely anniversary card. Your friend will be thrilled. I know I would be! Hugs Sxx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card Jackie,such a fabulous image.xxx

Annette said...

stunning card jackie i love the rose beautiful x

nnalorac said...

So so pretty Jackie, gorgeous rose and love the embossing.
crafty hugs
Carol

Sue said...

so beautiful Jackie. I love the photo and gorgeous colours

Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Jackie, I like the embossing and the rose.
Kevin xx

Chrissy C said...

Beautifully done and everything just compliments each other - lovely photo

Myrna said...

Jackie
Such a beautiful card. Love the rose and the pink and the pearlized paper and the die, and, and, and, the whole card. :)
Myrna

June Nelson said...

Its another stunner sweetie and what a beautiful rose, gorgeous hun big huggies June xxxxxxxx

coops said...

so beautiful jackie.gorgeous embossing and your rose is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Jackie, love that fab embossing :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Allthingsinky said...

Beautiful Card Jackie, love the rose...

Mau xx said...

Beautiful card Jackie, so pretty, your photography is fabulous.
Hugs Mau xx

Carole of Brum said...

It's beautiful, Jackie, I do love that folder whenever you use it as it always looks absolutely fantastic.

Oh i think it's way past my bedtime..... I had to read your post several times because I swear it said that your car was disappearing fast! I couldn't understand why you were saying 'thank goodness' for this LOL. Must get to bed before my brain gives up completely.