Followers

Tuesday 30 April 2013

A page for a change

Good morning Bloggers, I hope you are all well and if not then I hope you soon will be...hugs
Thank you for all your good wishes for my return to work. It was a bit of a bodyshock but I am into my second week back and doing fine :o)
I have a scrapbook page to share with you today, a reminder of my lovely trip to Calke Abbey last week.


I created the image in PSP7 (Paint Shop Pro) from photographs taken on the day, then printed it edge to edge on Papermania textured card. Sadly I only have an A4 printer and I like my pages to be 12x12 so I cropped it to 8x8 and attached it to a sheet of Bazzill.  I cut the embellishment out from a 12x12 sheet in my stash, I think it might MME but not sure. It was much harder work cutting that out than creating the main image!!! I was always in danger of cutting the branches off cuz they were so fine :o)
Jackie xx

20 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad work is going ok, just take care. This is lovely, layouts are such a great reminder of happy times.

nnalorac said...

Super page Jackie and what Owl cuties, love them. Carolxx

brenda said...

A super way to retain memories of a lovely day out Jackie.

B x

Squirrel x said...

Isn't it great to be back on the hamster wheel of work again hun?! So glad you are doing ok. Love your page - given how many journeys you make, your scrap book must be enormous! Hugs Sxx

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, oh this is a lovely reminder, you have it all covered there, fabulous.xx

Christine L said...

What a fabulous way to keep your memories Jackie.. Loving that little owl in his tree too!

Hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jackie. I love how you have merged the photos. The tree with the owls looks wonderful.
Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful papge Jackie, I like the pictures and the tree with the owl.
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

Love your page Jackie,gorgeous photo's.xxx

kay said...

Looking good Jackie x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jackie such a perfect keepsake you are so clever. Ps saved you some garlic bread lol. Love Alison xx

Chrissy C said...

Fab layout

coops said...

so gorgeous jackie.i love all your fab pics :D

x coops xx

Myrna said...

Jackie
It is so nice to be able to see a part of your world through your photos. Thank you.
Myrna

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Morning Jackie....Love your page...great photo...sweet owls...Julieannex

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a totally, awesome way to do a scrapbook page for wonderful memories Calke Abbey. I must remember this and stow in my files for future scrapbook pages.

Joanne said...

Such a lovely page! A great way to remember your outing and to show your awesome photos. Glad you are up to working again, take it easy! Hugs, J:)

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous LO Jackie, love the beautiful design.

Donna x

May said...

Gorgeous page Jackie, You are so talented on how you use the images to create this effect... AmAzing!! Glad to hear work is doing fine!! Hugs May x x x

Viv said...

Another great page Jackie, bet you enjoyed your little trip out too, did it involve lunch lol ?? :) Viv xx