Followers

Sunday 25 August 2013

I've been playing again...

...this time it's Martha Stewart's turn :o)
Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well or getting there...hugs
Whilst looking for something else I came across my boxes of very neglected Martha Stewart punches. I have 14 single ones and I think 6 PATP sets so I thought it was about tome to use them :o)
Due to my penchant for CAS cards I can't make up my mind whether I like the result, but here it is anyway. Just in case anyone sees it as black and white, it is actually cream and brown :o)



All card used is from stash and is from the Paper Mill Shop before they all closed down. I used to love going up to the shop at McArthur Glen, Mansfield!
All punched with Martha Stewart apart from the Memory Box poppy, of course.
Inside I have used my photograph of the speckled wood flutterby I took a couple of weeks ago on the Nutbrook Trail, near Osbourne's Pond, Shipley Park. 
It is really a fair bit darker than it is here but I have lowered the opacity in a bid to make it look more ethereal (I hope). Sentiment is computer generated.

14 comments:

kay said...

Such a different effect with the punches,I love both your styles of cards and did laugh at my name change on your comment this am x

Christine L said...

This is fabulous Jackie... love the use of the MS punches. Like you, I have a drawer full of them.. but they often make an appearance...

And another thing like you.... I still have lots of Papermill card in my cupboard... I have LOADS of cream hammered which I don't use any more and need it to be gone!

Hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

WOW! This is gorgeous Jackie. I really love the design using the MS punches and gorgeous poppy die. A beautiful photo too.
Sue xx

Chrissy C said...

It looks lovely' but I know what you mean. I struggle to make detailed cards. I have a couple of edging punches, but rarely use them. If I do, I then think the card is too fancy and bin it!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jackie stunning card using your punches. So pretty. Love Alison xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Wow...Jackie, Just carry on playing! this is so gorgeous...Joolsx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jackie,fabulous design .xxx

Myrna said...

Jackie
Love this card.
I love your CAS cards but I also like some fussy too.
Myrna

coops said...

so stunning jackie.really elegant desigm with the dies and punches and your photo is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning!!!

Unknown said...

'One man's meat' and all that Jackie! Well, this is my MEAT! LOVE this card and look forward to seeing it on Sunday! Yeah!!! xxx

Janette said...

Oh I am lovin' it all Jackie, those punches need to be played with more, gorgeous.xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Jackie, love how you've used those punches :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Viv said...

Another beautiful card Jackie :) Viv xx